Cancellation and refund policy
- 5 calendar days before booking date – 100% of paid amount refunded
- 4 or less calendar days before booking date – 50% of paid amount refunded
- 24 hours before the booking date – no refunds will be made, however, a different date can be chosen if the cancellation is due to circumstances beyond your control. A new booking date must be emailed to us within 7 calendar days of cancellation.
- All new bookings (on a cancellation) must be made within 2 months of the original date of arrival. Under these circumstances, we cannot guarantee the same campsite number or chalet, but rather what is available for the amended dates. You can change the date once for free, if you want to move the date again, you will, unfortunately, lose the full payment already made to us.
- If the above conditions are not met regarding cancellations, payments will, unfortunately, be forfeited.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to cancellations and rebooking.